DENTAL INSURANCE BENEFITS
Dental insurance plans have different coverage for endodontic procedures; as a result, your copay may vary. Your primary dental claim will be filed courtesy of our insurance coordinator. We try our best to give you an estimate of procedure cost, before you come into our office. Keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for the cost of your treatment. We do our absolute best to advocate for our patients to help them get the full benefit from their plan. In the rare case that something unforeseen happens to change your estimated coverage, understand that we do not control your dental plan.
There are numerous reasons your dental coverage might change.
- You may have used up your maximum benefits that is allowed during a certain time frame
- Insurance plan only paid a percentage of the fee your endodontist charges
- You have not met your deductible
- You have not met your plans waiting period, which causes you to be ineligible for coverage
- Specific plan limitations
We are currently in network with the following dental insurances:
- Aetna- Specific PPO’s (Call for details)
- Assurant Employee Benefits- PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of TX
- Cigna- PPO Total Advantage
- Delta Dental- PPO
- GEHA- PPO
- Guardian- PPO
- Humana Dental- PPO
- Lincoln Dental Company- PPO
- Sun Life Financial
- United Healthcare- Specific PPO’s (Call for details)
If you do not see your dental insurance above, we will still work with you and help you receive your dental benefits. If out of network your plan will reimburse you. Please contact our office.